Hauraki Gulf Islands
Located off the coast of Auckland, Hauraki Gulf’s 16 beautiful islands are ideal for outdoor activities like walking, horse riding, swimming, and dolphin- and whale-watching. From the vineyards of Waiheke to the hiking trails of Rangitoto, the birdwatching of Tiritiri Matangi to the secluded hot springs of Great Barrier, each of the islands offers something special.
Tours and tickets to Experience Hauraki Gulf Islands
Should I book Hauraki Gulf Islands tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hauraki Gulf Islands 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hauraki Gulf Islands?
- Tiritiri Matangi Island Day Trip from Auckland with Optional Guided Walk
- Auckland Dolphin and Whale Watching Eco-Safari Cruise
- Full-Day Scuba Dive Charter: Hammerhead Experience from Warkworth
- Fishing charter - Hauraki Gulf
Things to do near Auckland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Taupo
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Christchurch
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Coral Coast