Taveuni Tours and Activities
A tropical garden paradise awaits you on Taveuni. Rich volcanic soil has made it a stunning nature-lover’s dream with high volcanic peaks covered in lush dense foliage.
Diving around the island is world-class, the surrounding waters are as fertile as the land and you will see sharks, turtles and loads of colorful fish all darting around the spectacular coral reefs. Subsequently the island is home to lots of good PADI approved dive companies. If you’re not keen to dive then most companies offer snorkeling which is also richly rewarding.
The best beaches for swimming are Lavena and Matei on the east and northern coasts. On the south coast there are caves and blowholes that are hard to access but worth exploring.
Tours and Activities to Experience Taveuni
No results found.How about something else?See all Fiji tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Lautoka
- Things to do in Suva
- Things to do in Vanuatu
- Things to do in New Caledonia
- Things to do in Port Vila
- Things to do in Grande Terre
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Rarotonga
- Things to do in South Island