Top Fiji Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Fiji Tours
Discover some of the highlights of Sigatoka on this guided half-day tour. Visit Fiji's famous Kula Eco Park and see local wildlife like parrots, doves, water birds, and reptiles. (Entrance fee not included.) Then head to a local Fijian village and watch a pottery demonstration. Plus, explore the Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park.
Each Wednesday, we will be offering a Shelter Visit & Tour to our Animals Fiji Head Office & Nadi Clinic. Learn about the biggest challenges for animals in Fiji and what we are doing to help and what you can do to help. Help us socialise and get puppies and kittens ready for adoption by assisting our team take them on a daily walk and/or play in their pens.
Plan your day ahead at the Big Bula Waterpark with advance tickets. Your admission includes access to all of the rides and slides, along with in-and-out access so you can come and go as you please. Prepaid tickets means no waiting in line at the box office to purchase tickets on the day of your visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Fiji?
The best Kid-Friendly in Fiji according to Viator travelers are:
- Explore Sigatoka-Fijian Pottery village,School,Sand Dunes/Shopping Ex CoralCoast
- Shelter Visit & Tour
- Skip the Line: Big Bula Waterpark Full Day Ticket
What Kid-Friendly in Fiji are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Nadi
- Things to do in Denarau Island
- Things to do in Viti Levu
- Things to do in Lautoka
- Things to do in Suva
- Things to do in Vanuatu
- Things to do in New Caledonia
- Things to do in Port Vila
- Things to do in Grande Terre
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Rarotonga
- Things to do in South Island