Top French Riviera Kayaking
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Stand Up Paddleboarding
On the Ground
7 results | All French Riviera Tours
You hesitate between all our activities? We have the solution ! Opt for the TOTAL PARC package and enjoy a wide range of activities: access to the water park, pedal boat, kayak, paddle & a towed buoy ride! Laughter and fun will be there! So neither one nor two, let yourself be tempted! You will not regret it ! - Unforgettable memories to share with family, friends or colleagues! - Lac Perrin located at the foot of the mythical rock of Roquebrune sur Argens - Idyllic site, classified Natura 2000
Do you hesitate between all our activities? We have the solution ! Choose the multi-activity package and enjoy a wide range of activities: access to the water park, pedal boat, kayak, paddle! Laughter and fun will be there! So neither one nor two, let yourself be tempted! You will not regret it ! - Unforgettable memories to share with family, friends or colleagues! - Lac Perrin located at the foot of the mythical rock of Roquebrune sur Argens - Idyllic site, classified Natura 2000
Base des Arcs offers an exclusive 14km kayak course in a protected natural area. Discover the magnificent rocky mountains and the rich forest of the Massif des Maures. We offer you 6 hours to do the descent and face the few fun rapids which leaves plenty of time to watch the beautiful nature around you, swim and enjoy a picnic on the course. Our shuttles will be at the point of rendezvous on your arrival to bring you back to the starting point.
After fitting out at the base, our driver drops us off at the start of each route and picks us up on arrival. Before boarding, the guide teaches you how to maneuver your boat, face different scenarios on the river and what to do in case of "desalting" Several routes are offered; - Castellane-Pont de Soleils The start is behind the Castellane swimming pool. An evolutionary course that will allow everyone to learn the discipline before competing against the rapids of Porte Saint-Jean… - Sublime Suns-Point Bridge Superb course which can be done until the beginning of July, when the dam is closed. The low water flow then requires single-seat navigation. - In spring, when the water level allows, we also sail on the marvelous Haut Verdon course.
The descent by the river in the Canyon du Verdon offers an unusual panorama of this site out of the ordinary. Because of the verticality, the walker does not reach the areas we are going to discover, and the descent requires specific support both for security reasons (siphons), and avoid trampling protected areas (presence of many species endemic on the site, which makes all its richness).
one of the beautiful sunset of Pampelonne Super FUN because you will have the opportunity to jump from a rock 3m high Petit rosé offered for adults and syrup for children
- "THE PLACE TO BE" because Exceptionally beautiful -In the heart of Port-Cros National Park -The essential activity to do in the peninsula of Saint-Tropez -Family Out -Water turquoise warranty Wild Crees -Ideal place to snorkel
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Kayaking in French Riviera?
What Kayaking in French Riviera are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in French Riviera may have limited interaction with crowds:
- WGP ARENA Total park pass
- WGP ARENA Multi-activity Pack
- Discover a 14km kayak trip in the heart of the French Riviera wilderness
- Canoe Gorges du Verdon
- RIDE THE VERDON SESSION "Sport"
- Fort du Mont Alban
- Chateau Saint-Martin & Spa
- Picasso Museum (Musée Picasso)
- Palais des Festivals et des Congrès
- Castle Hill (Colline du Château)
- Port Vauban
- Abbey of Thoronet
- Hotel Negresco
- Place Garibaldi
- Chateau de Cremat
- Massena Art & History Museum (Musée Masséna)
- Le Suquet
- Cimiez Monastery (Monastere de Cimiez)
- Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)
- St-Tropez Citadel (Citadelle de Saint-Tropez)
- Gorges du Loup
- St. Tropez Our Lady of the Assumption Church (Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption)
- Villefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)
- St-Tropez Market (Marché Place des Lices)
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Antibes
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Monaco-Ville
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva