Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park) Tours and Activities
The Tasmanian devil is known around the world, and while the cartoon character of the same name may have helped it gain popularity, few will ever get the opportunity to see a real Tasmanian devil. TheTasmanian Devil Unzoo (formerly the Taranna Wildlife Park) is trying to change that.
Visitors here can learn what endangered devils are really like. The size of a small dog, these carnivorous marsupials are dwindling in population due to a devastating disease. Staff members at Taranna educate guests about the ongoing efforts to help save the devils at presentations and feedings throughout the day. And Tasmanian devils aren’t the parks only residents—visitors can hand-feed kangaroos or watch Tasmania’s only free-flight bird show.
Tours and Activities to Experience Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory