Top Lyon Seasonal & Special Occasions
12 results | All Lyon Tours
* A traveler said: "The students were great guides when asked questions. They were really accommodating since we didn't really drink wine. Their life stories and how it touched food gave life to the experience and made us appreciate all the food selections more since we understood the passion behind the food. We ending up going to the food hall 2 more times."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable way to learn about Lyon and ensure we can get a feel for what it would be like to be a local. Never felt rushed with plenty of stops at interesting spots along the way."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our personal tour with Jorge!! We saw many Traboules and other sites particular to Lyon and Vieux Lyon. He was very responsive to what we wanted to see and exceptionally well educated in information about Lyon."
* A traveler said: "Robin was fantastic. My friends and I felt like we got a true taste of Leon as well as all the sites that make the city charming, quaint and intriguing. We would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend our family to do it as well."
* A traveler said: "Great service. Our first trip into this area and the driver was very pleasant and provided a bit of an impromptu tour as we drove into the town. Our flight was a little late but this presented no problem to them. Also, we had a lot of luggage and, again, this did not present any issues."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we had. The wines were delicious, the lunch was first-rate and our guide, Julie, was a delight. Whether you’re just beginning your exploration of the wines of the northern Rhône or have some knowledge, you will definitely learn something. Ask for Julie. With her knowledge of the wines and the region, you will really enjoy the afternoon. Take this tour ~ it’s a wonderful way to spend a day in France."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip to Beaujolais & Perouges . Beautifull landscape and villages . Our guide was fantastic explaning many facts about the countryside and villages . We had lunch in a very nice village restaurant -"
* A traveler said: "The bike tour was very interesting. Our guide, Vincent, was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable. He loves Lyon!"
* A traveler said: "Toni was extremely knowledgeable, friendly & fun. He follows up with any recommendations made during the tour and emails it to you. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Lake Geneva