Mt. Boron (Mont Boron) Tours and Activities
Rising above the port in Nice is Mt. Boron (Mont Boron), a green wilderness with great views over Nice and beyond.
From Mt. Boron you can see over the port of Nice, Nice town and to Villefranche and Cap Ferrat. From this height you it’s easy to understand why this coastline is called the Cote d’Azur - the blue of the sea is simply amazing.
Since 1860, Mt. Boron has been preserved as a nature retreat with trees native to the Mediterranean, including Holm Oak and Aleppo Pine. With 6 miles (11 km) of sign-posted trails, this has become a popular place for both locals and visitors to escape the narrow streets of the city and take in the fresh air. It's also good for mountain biking. You can catch the bus (number 14) to the top of Mt. Boron and then walk back down.
Nearby Mont Albon has a 16th century military fort perched 720 feet (220m) above the sea. From here you get 360-degree views of the surrounding coastline and the Alpes-Maritimes.
Tours and Activities to Experience Mt. Boron (Mont Boron)
Frequently Asked Questions
- French Riviera Electric Bike Tour from Nice
- Nice City Best Highlights E-bike Tour
- French Riviera Segway Tour : Nice to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Unusual off-the-beaten-track tour by Ural sidecar from Nice 45 min
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Things to do in Monaco-Ville
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Antibes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence