* A traveler said: "we went there for the first time and it was lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. The food onboard was great and lot of it to eat. The cabin crew was polite and the Captain on bridge was very knowledgably briefed in a lovely manner."
* A traveler said: "A fun trip filled with local knowledge, humor, great food and drinks along the way. Its great to just sit back and take it all in."
* A traveler said: "AMAZING experience tbe captain is a wealth of knowledge and kept us so entertained really light hearted and out young girl in gold serving was so Sweet. Wouldbhighly recommend and recommend the Gold upgrade well worth the view 😊"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time in Bruny Island. Absolutely gorgeous! I'd highly recommend it. Our tour guide Rick was very knowledgeable and made it very enjoyable with his little trivias about the place."
* A traveler said: "Great way to explore the Tamar Valley wine region and beautiful cool climate wines. Terry was a great guide and knowledgeable on the region and all the wineries we explored. Wonderful lunch included in the trip!"
* A traveler said: "If you like adventure in a boat, this is the go. Great scenery, Wildlife, good food, and a crew that took care of all our needs on the day. Was the highlight of our Tasmanian trip."
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable cruise with lots of history and information shared. The Captain was very knowledgeable and informative. The included lunch was lovely"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time on the Port Aurthur Tour. We had the chance to see so many amazing sights and learn the history of convict living in Tasmania. Jim was a great driver, educator and jokester! I would definitely recommend this tour to others."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our Tasmanian trip. The coast line was amazing and the boast gets you a great vantage point, even going into some of the caves. We also got to see sea lions and lots of birds. The guide on the board was knowledgeable with info on what we were viewing and pointing out the wildlife. It is a must do!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were so friendly, very entertaining & knowledgeable, the vessel was super clean & comfortable. Coastline was spectacular. It’s a thumbs up here x"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely one of the best experiences we have been on. A great team, professional communication and overall a fantastic day! Thank you. Photos wouldn’t load sorry."
* A traveler said: "Toby was a great guide full of interesting information. Lots of different landscapes to see. Smaller group of 12 makes a more personal experience"
* A traveler said: "Wee had a very knowledgeable guide. Thae walking experience was great. The simple lunch in the hut brought back memories from mountain hikes in my childhood. Finally having the privilege of walking through a time capsule of plants and learning that these plants go back millions of years was amazing. The other stops showed another side of Tassie"
* A traveler said: "Snow!! The drive was great and the guide was very friendly and approachable. We would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Had a superb time cruising the Tamar River and Cataract Gorge. It was a gorgeous sunny day, and the scenery was incredible. The Captain was very knowledgable and the staff were super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this Cruise during your Launceston Trip."
* A traveler said: "The cliff top walk was amazing!! Jaw dropping views and serene nature, port Arthur was fantastic, such history! The amazing stops on the way were incredible, the guide were fantastic too"
* A traveler said: "Jack was a great guide providing us with a wealth of information about Tasmania. It was well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "Such a relaxing 4 hour tour. Beautiful scenery and friendly staff. Morning tea and lunch were yummy and plenty of it. The wine tasting was a bit of fun but not a highlight. Could have done without it. Would definitely recommend this cruise."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Just amazing. Loved every minute of it. Whales, dolphins, fur seals and more. Weather was also magic. A must do experience if in Bruny."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great, very knowledgeable and courteous. Our whole group felt very well looked after."
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- Macquarie Island
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Woolmers Estate
- Platypus House
- Gunns Plains Caves
- Leven Canyon
- Moorilla Winery
- Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)
- Queen Victoria Museum & Art Gallery (QVMAG)
- Hobart Runnymede
- Cradle Mountain
- National Automobile Museum of Tasmania
- Tasman Bridge
- Bay of Fires
- Lake St. Clair
- Seahorse World
- Grindelwald Swiss Village
- Mount Field National Park
- Port Arthur
- Cascade Brewery
- South Bruny National Park
- Bruny Island
- Sarah Island
- River Derwent
- Gordon River
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Bali