Top Taupo Tickets & Passes
12 results | All Taupo Tours
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our day of sun, wind, and sail. Our skipper, Sara, was well-verses in the geological history of the lake and in the significance of the carvings, which were impressive. Our sail was over the lunch hour and the beer, wine and pizza were very good."
* A traveler said: "Clear and precise instructions follow these then enjoy exhilarating fun and exciting experience do it again and again"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our kayak trip. Laura was a great guide, showing us how to use the kayak and telling us a lot about the area and the birds. I enjoyed the kayaking and swimming more than the carvings. The trip would have been just as much fun without them."
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to explore Lake Taupo by kayaking and we could reach out to the Maori Rock Carving. We could come close and took picture. The kayaks were in very good condition. They had steer controlled by foot, and even a small motor that helped us to catch up with the team and saved our energy in return way! It was a small group tour with 8 persons in 4 kayaks. A good size of grouping. It was fun."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise on Lake Taupo. Chris was an excellent host and skipper. The Maori Rock Carvings are magnificent. Recommend trip."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend, friendly staff yummy hot muffin and beverages this was the perfect way to start our morning"
* A traveler said: "Kids said the Jet Boat ride was the most fun activity of our whole holiday. The White water rafting was also great from start to finish. The guide was really experienced."
* A traveler said: "We spend an amazing time. The guide was really nice, the experience was fantastic. Would definitely recommend it to our friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience. We enjoyed every minute. Even the wet weather didn't spoil it. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "An amazing, awe-inspiring geothermal experience away from the crowds. Wonderful colours on the rocks, bubbling pools of water and mud. It’s a self-guided tour but clearly signed and explained. The short ferry trip across the lake gives added interest to the trip."
* A traveler said: "Friendly and helpful reception. Had a great couple of hours with our grandchildren. Enjoyed it so much we did it twice!"