Top Waiheke Island Wine Tastings
15 results | All Waiheke Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome time on the tour and what better way than to have the brains of the operation Jenny who was our tour guide. We enjoyed our time on the tour and would recommend it high to anyone who is looking at a great waiheke island wine tour experience."
* A traveler said: "This Wine and food tour we took was so amazing! Our Guide was Jo and she was very informative, took us all over the island and gave us some great history and wonderful scenic stops. I would definitely recommend this tour. Great Wine and great Italian food."
* A traveler said: "Grant was awesome! Really made our experience super enjoyable! The winery’s were amazing and hospitable would 10/10 recommend"
* A traveler said: "The Waiheke Island Explorer Hop-on-Hop-off Tour was excellent. It was very relaxing, riding the bus and deciding which wineries you personally wish to visit. The driver gave some helpful information to aid you in your decision. It was also a beautiful ride through the island. I would recommend this way to visit Waiheke Island."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to explore this beautiful island while experiencing some wonderful wines. Our guide, Mich, is a local and her enthusiasm and knowledge for both the wines and the area really made for a wonderful day. We also enjoyed making friends with others in our small group. All in all a wonderful day and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It Was all very informative and our guide knew a lot about the island and enjoyed going to a boutique the batch winery."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superb tour on this stunning island. Graham, our hospitable and knowledgable Guide, took us to three welcoming and picturesque wineries - Kennedy Point, Casita Miro and Obsidian. The three tastings were informative, entertaining and generous. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great experience in a beautiful setting. David was an outstanding guide and a genuinely nice person. A+++"
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing day! my partner and i really enjoyed our time around the different wine yards. getting picked up from our hotel and dropped back. we has so much fun with it just being us two on the tour made it very romantic. will defiantly do again"
* A traveler said: "Our local guide was Jacquelyn, who is ½ Maori. There was little she didnt know about the native culture. We were fortunate that we had her to ourselves as there was no one else on the tour. She happened to be the current chairwoman of the local forest and bird society. She was most knowledgeable regarding the local flora and many seabirds. She met us at the pier and we began the hike up through the forest to the overlooking cliffs which offered a wonderful prospect of the harbor and ocean beyond. This tour is not for someone that is out of shape or has mobility problems. I wouldnt describe it as strenuous, but is a steady climb up the cliff with some fairly steep stairs cut into the hillside. The reward for the effort was lunch at a winery where you can picnic on the grounds with killer views that go on forever! Jacquelyns sunny can do disposition merely added to what was already a highlight of our stay in New Zealand. GREAT job Jacquelyn and thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria