* A traveler said: "Lovely trip on a beautiful afternoon with a glass of Sauvignon blanc and delicious cheese board. Staff were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful! Worth every expensive penny. We were fortunate enough to have a sunny blue sky experience."
* A traveler said: "We have had a number of excellent, exciting experiences on this trip to NZ... but far and away, this was the best so far. Fun, beautiful, fabulous boat driver, knowledgeable and concerned with everyone's comfort and safety. If you do only one excursion ... make it this one."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful trek with an amazing guide and extremely friendly horses - a great way to get to know a bit about the landscape, the history of the region and just to enjoy the scenery with a bit of fun - highly recommend it! Many thanks to all"
* A traveler said: "Guide was excellent and made sure we had the appropriate horse for our level of experience! The route we rode on was lovely and had good views of the Cadrona Valley!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was more fun then I can describe. I was able to go ahead of the guide and go at my pace. The trails were bumpy and there was some mud and this made the experience even more exciting. The amount I paid I feel was definitely worth the cost for what I was able to do. I would recommend this experience to everyone."
* A traveler said: "This was our first wine tour, would definitely recommend this company they are brilliant. John was a great tour guide, he was so friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We were taken to 4 fantastic vineyards where we tasted the most delicious wines and couldn’t resist buying a few bottles. We also had a delicious platter at one of the vineyards where we sat outside enjoying the views in the sunshine. Each vineyard was special in their one way and we throughly enjoyed learning about how they made the wines. This tour was well organised and great value for money. Would definitely go with this company again, thanks team and we will see you again in the future. Emma and Tom"
* A traveler said: "Kyle was fantastic as our host and guide. Mou Waho was magical, a bucket list item for sure. Our teen loved the walk with Lake Paradise at the end. One of the best things to do in Wanaka as an individual or as a family. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Excellent adventure. We recommend you take a pair of river crossing sandals. Both the plane pilot Ryan and the jet boat pilot Hayden were expert navigators. 5 Stars for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to enjoy the beauty of Lake Wanaka. Thank you , Abby, for all your kayak encouragement and knowledge of Maori lore. You are a wonderful guide. Spectacular weather added to it, for sure. As did the coffee you provided and amazing brownie from Bex! She needs to open a bakery! Wow! Hey! Where are the pics you took? Maybe forgot to send them. No matter! Had a fantastic time and would recommend your tour to beginners and skilled kayakers alike. Many thanks, Diana"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely day out. The views from the boat are stunning and the walk on the island was quite refreshing with beautiful views all round. We were lucky enough to have a close encounter with a Weka. Our guide Kyle was very informative and helpful. Thank you for a wonderful experience"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day. Great climb up the mountain, plenty of wildlife, good information about the area and a relaxing cup of coffee at the top."
* A traveler said: "Greg had everything pre arranged for our afternoon tour and was very knowledgeable about the wines of the region. I learnt alot and will certainly book again."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Richard was fantastic and we really enjoyed the tour, the wines, lunch that was included, and the photo opportunities along the tour. Highly recommend this tour as it is a great value. Our small group turned out to be just my wife and I, so it was like a private tour. One winery was small and only had three wines to taste. The others all had 6-7 wines to sample. It was a great tour of both young and established wineries. Bought a few bottles along the way as well."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queenstown
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales