- 3-Day North Island tour from Auckland
- Guided tour of the Waitomo Caves and Glowworm Grotto
- Explore Rotorua's geothermal wonders
- 60-minute tour of Agrodome
- Concert and tour of Te Puia
- See the boiling mud pools and the famous Pohutu Geyser
- 2.5-hour tour of Taupo including Huka Falls
- Accommodation in Rotorua and Lake Taupo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Auckland
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels within Auckland city. If you are based outside the city, or if your hotel is not listed, then please advise for pick up instructions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Waitomo Caves, Rotorua and Taupo Tour from Auckland.