2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Throwing axes & hatchets
Departure & Return
Departure Point110 Nelson Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/20/2020 - 10/31/2021
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM12:30 PM - 02:30 PM03:30 PM - 05:30 PM06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 12:00 PM12:30 PM - 02:30 PM03:30 PM - 05:30 PM06:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sweet Axe Throwing Co.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 250757P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesAucklandSports Lessons - North IslandSports Lessons - Waiheke IslandSports Lessons - TaurangaCategory
Auckland Art Gallery Toi o TamakiSkyJumpViaduct HarbourGreat Barrier IslandMichael Joseph Savage Memorial Park (Savage Memorial)Howick Historical Village Auckland Harbour Bridge ClimbDevonportStardome Observatory & PlanetariumAuckland ZooManukau Heads Lighthouse Silo ParkOdyssey Sensory MazeSkyWalk Kumeu Wine CountrySt Patrick's CathedralRangitoto IslandAuckland Ferry TerminalBethells Beach Aotea Square