2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit some of the best spots in the upper North Island, in this tour from Auckland. From the glittering Waitomo caves and magical Hobbiton to the spray of Huka Falls, benefiting from an experienced guide, convenient transportation, and inclusive entrance tickets. This tour gets you to great locations swiftly.
- No long drives: stops on the way break up the travel
- Accommodation included: stay in four star lodgings
- Stay hydrated: bottled water and snacks included
- Commentary on board: learn about this unique landscape
Saved to wishlist!
Small Group & Fully Guided Tour
Entry tickets - stated activities only
Optional extra - One-way option from Auckland to Taupo
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Optional extras and activities - please select the tour option you want at time of booking
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups are from the below hotels only. If you do not see your pickup location please select the closest one to you to be picked up from. Pick ups start up to 20 mins before your tour time. Please see below what group your hotel is in and what your pick-up time is. Please be waiting in your accommodation's lobby or outside no later than this time to avoid missing your pick up. Guides have multiple pick-ups so can on occasion run up to 10 minutes late. Guides cannot wait for late passengers as it will mean the entire group is at risk of missing out, so please be waiting and ready (5-10 minutes before your listed time is highly recommended).
Group 1: 20 minutes before tour start time.
Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, Swiss-Belsuites Victoria Park
Group 2: 15 minutes before tour start time.
Adina Apartments, Copthorne Hotel Auckland, Grand Mercure Hotel, Hilton Hotel Auckland, JUCY Snooze, M Social, Nesuto Celestion Apartment Hotel, Nesuto Stadium Apartments, Pullman Hotel, Queen Street Backpackers, Waldorf Bankside Apartments, SO/Auckland
Group 3: 10 minutes before tour start time.
AVANI Metropolis, Barclay Suites, Base Backpackers, CityLife Hotel Auckland, Heritage Hotel Auckland (Hobson Street), ibis Budget Auckland, Rydges Hotel Auckland, Stamford Plaza Auckland.
Group 4: 5 minutes before tour start time.
Crowne Plaza Auckland, Airedale Boutique Suites Hotel, SkyCity Hotel, SkyCity Grand Hotel, YMCA Hostel
Group 5: At tour start time or up to 10 minutes after.
Cordis Hotel Auckland, Grand Millennium Hotel, Haka Lodge Auckland City, Kiwi International Hotel, VR Auckland City (Hobson Street), Waldorf St Martins Apartment Hotel, Waldorf Tetra Serviced Apartments, YHA Auckland City Backpackers
Passengers that miss their pick up will be required to meet the tour at the tour's first stop at their own expense to continue on the tour. No refunds will be given to late or no show passengers.
Auckland Airport (Butterfly Creek) pick up must be requested and approved by our team in writing to receive your pick up time. Pick up time will normally be 20 - 30 minutes after the tour start time.
- Auckland Airport (pick up from Butterfly Creek, 10 Tom Pearce Drive)
- Ports Of Auckland (Pick up from M Social Hotel)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Children aged 7 years and below are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be provided, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to arrange this.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheeky Kiwi Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Hobbiton, Waitomo, Rotorua & Taupo 2-Day Small Group Tour from Auckland ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hobbiton, Waitomo, Rotorua & Taupo 2-Day Small Group Tour from Auckland ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hobbiton, Waitomo, Rotorua & Taupo 2-Day Small Group Tour from Auckland ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hobbiton, Waitomo, Rotorua & Taupo 2-Day Small Group Tour from Auckland
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAucklandBus Tours - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandOvernight Tours - North IslandMulti-day Tours - North IslandUnderground Tours - North IslandWalking Tours - North IslandBus Tours - Waiheke IslandNature and Wildlife - Waiheke IslandOvernight Tours - Waiheke IslandMulti-day Tours - Waiheke IslandUnderground Tours - Waiheke IslandWalking Tours - Waiheke IslandBus Tours - TaurangaNature and Wildlife - TaurangaOvernight Tours - TaurangaMulti-day Tours - TaurangaUnderground Tours - TaurangaWalking Tours - TaurangaCategory
ParnellAuckland Harbour Bridge ClimbAuckland Fish MarketOdyssey Sensory MazeBethells Beach SkyWalk Queen StreetCoast-to-Coast Walkway Great Barrier IslandDevonportNorth Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika)Kumeu Wine CountryMuseum of Transport and Technology (MOTAT)SculptureumPiha BeachAuckland Ferry TerminalOne Tree HillRangitoto IslandSky City AucklandArataki Visitor Centre