- Venture through Coromandel to Whitianga, travel on the scenic Driving Creek Railway, and visit the Bay of Plenty
- Discover colorful thermal pools at Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland and relax in the unique hot springs of Hot Water Beach
- Enjoy nature walks through the forests of Rotorua and Tongariro National Park
- Learn about Maori history and culture, as well as New Zealand geography, geology and wildlife, from your guide
- Seven nights of accommodation and transport by private, luxury vehicle included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Auckland Intl Airport, Auckland Central, Auckland New Zealand
- Viaduct Harbour, 85 Customs Street West, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
What To Expect
Relax with private transport and the personalized attention of your private guide, who takes you to the region’s main highlights and some hidden spots that coach tours don’t normally access. Visit the coastal town of Whitianga, drive through the Bay of Plenty and hop aboard the Driving Creek Railway. During your free time, your guide can recommend local dining venues and attractions.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring comfortable walking shoes, warm clothing, swim wear and towel
- Please note: All participants must have a current passport valid for 3 months after date of entry to New Zealand
- This private tour operates with a maximum of 15 participants
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Road Trip
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: 8-Day North Island Tour from Auckland Including Rotorua and Wellington.