45 minutes to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre’s Dangerous Skies exhibition tells the incredible stories of World War II’s unsung aviation heroes. See impeccably-restored bombers and fighter planes from the era and immerse yourself in the museum’s Battle of Stalingrad Experience, a multimedia extravaganza that throws you right in the middle of the infamous siege. Skip the lines and book a special guided tour of the exhibit to learn more about these stories.
- Learn about Russia’s ‘Night Witches’, a notorious all-woman bombing squad
- See how Wellington’s famous Weta Workshop built the mannequins
- For the enthusiast, self-guided tours of the exhibit are also available
- Take home a memory: souvenirs for young and old are available in the shop
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointOmaka Aviation Heritage Centre, 79 Aerodrome Road, Blenheim 7272 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Coffee Kiosk and light refreshments available
- Souvenirs available for purchase
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Dangerous Skies WWII Exhibition - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Dangerous Skies WWII Exhibition - Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 16787P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesBlenheimAttractions & Museums - South IslandMuseum Tickets & Passes - South IslandAttractions & Museums - PictonMuseum Tickets & Passes - PictonAttractions & Museums - WellingtonMuseum Tickets & Passes - WellingtonCategory