1 day (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Skip the cost, discomfort, and slow pace of motor traffic and explore Cannes by bike. Cycling is the perfect way to traverse this bike-friendly city. You can easily pedal to Croisette Boulevard, the Festival Palace, and more. Use a provided helmet and lock and enjoy a complimentary basket and map of the city. Determine your own route and itinerary, pausing whenever and wherever you like.
- Choose your route and itinerary
- Experience Cannes at your own pace
- Avoid heavy traffic and expensive transport
- Use a complimentary basket, lock, and map
Saved to wishlist!
Use of the bike
A map of the city with the itinerary
Helmet and lock provided
Basket (if required)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
22 Quai Saint-Pierre, 06400 Cannes, France
1/5/2020 - 12/31/2021
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- An ID card or a passport is required to rent the bike
- A deposit by credit car is required for all rental. It will be given back at the end of the tour.
- OPERATED BY Yourent Cannes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cannes Bike Rental?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cannes Bike Rental?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cannes Bike Rental?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cannes Bike Rental?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 39894P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Self-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCannesSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - French RivieraBike Rentals - French RivieraSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - AntibesBike Rentals - AntibesSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Fréjus Saint-RaphaëlBike Rentals - Fréjus Saint-RaphaëlCategory