15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Just 15 minutes off the coast of Cannes is a natural oasis waiting to be explored. Board a ferry to the lle Sainte-Marguerite—about a half-mile off shore from the French Riviera—for a relaxing morning or afternoon, depending on which departure you choose. Once on the island time is yours to hike, birdwatch or do some cultural exploring at the maritime museum. lle Sainte-Marguerite is also home to Fort Royal, a 17th century prison once housing the 'Man in the Iron Mask.' Private tours of the fort (own expense) are available.
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip ferry ride
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Cannes - Île Sainte-Marguerite, 06400 Cannes, France
At the end of the Laubeuf carpark.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drinks can be purchased on board; there are no bathroom facilities on the ferry
- Be sure to check exact ferry departure and return times before your trip; the last departure from Ile Sainte-Marguerite to Cannes varies depending on the time of year (5pm in winter, 6pm in spring and autumn and 7pm in summer)
- From Fall until Spring, the Royal Fort and Museum is closed on Mondays
- From November to April, all restaurants are closed on the Island
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No PCR or No Health pass needed to get on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trans Cote d Azur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ferry from Cannes to the island Ste Marguerite?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ferry from Cannes to the island Ste Marguerite?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ferry from Cannes to the island Ste Marguerite?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ferry from Cannes to the island Ste Marguerite
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ferry ServicesTransportation ServicesWater Transfers Transfers & Ground TransportCannesFerry Services - French RivieraTransportation Services - French RivieraWater Transfers - French RivieraFerry Services - NiceTransportation Services - NiceWater Transfers - NiceFerry Services - Monte-CarloTransportation Services - Monte-CarloWater Transfers - Monte-CarloCategory
Fort du Mont Alban Tours & TicketsGourdon Tours & TicketsCastre Museum (Musée de la Castre) Tours & TicketsVerdon Gorge (Gorges du Verdon) Tours & TicketsOpio Tours & TicketsChapelle Bellini Tours & TicketsL'Occitane Factory Tours & TicketsMassif des Maures Tours & TicketsGorges du Loup Tours & Tickets