45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Embark on a journey through time and space with this ticket to the Dark Sky Experience at Lake Tekapo. No need to wait until after dark to admire the night sky at this indoor exhibition which draws on Māori astronomy and recent discoveries to tell the story of our skies. This kid-friendly attraction is ideal for families, with multimedia exhibits and hands-on activities offering something to do for everyone.
- Uncover the secrets of night sky during day time in the Dark Sky Experience
- Discover the links between Māori astronomy and Western science
- Enjoy an immersive experience, with something for the whole family
- Book in advance to secure your entry to Lake Tekapo’s top family attraction
Saved to wishlist!
45 minutes guided tour
Departure & Return
Lake Tekapo 7999, New Zealand
Beside the 4 Square supermarket
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Earth & Sky
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCanterburyWalking Tours - South IslandCategory