- No stopping at the road: drive over the hills in a rowdy four wheel drive jeep
- Stop at a Mackenzie Basin farm and make friends with sheep, horses and other animals
- A family excursion: children aged 5 to 15 can join for a discounted rate
- Half-day tours: choose between a brisk morning tour or a sunny afternoon tour
Departure & Return
Pick p is outside AOTEA GIFTS in Lake Tekapo township. Look for a red and green sign, you can't miss it!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tekapo Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.