- 3-day tour of New Zealand's South Island
- Visit the South Island's must-see sights on narrated coach tours, with time to explore more at your leisure
- Travel through the mighty Southern Alps and visit Mt Cook, the tallest mountain in the country
- Explore the rugged West Coast, with its glacial lakes and historic Gold Rush towns
- See the impressive Franz Josef Glacier
- Ride on the famous TranzAlpine Train from Greymouth back to Christchurch
- Overnight hotel accommodation included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from most Hotel, Motels & Backpackers
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please note that this tour is an independent tour and you may be traveling with a different driver/guide and group each day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day South Island Circle Tour from Christchurch.