- Choose between two convenient departure times
- Experience the zipline course with two zipline guides
- Free time to enjoy a forested park after the zipline tour
- Visit a zipline course that’s just south of the city center
Departure & Return
There is plenty of free parking onsite at the Christchurch Adventure Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, high winds may result in postponement
- Minimum weight is 27kg (60 pounds)
- Maximum weight is 125kg (275 pounds)
- Closed-toe footwear is essential as you'll be walking from landing site to launch site
- Christchurch can get cold even on a sunny day, ensure you wear extra layers of clothing.
- Don't bring too much stuff, keep personal belongings to a minimum as these will not be able to travel with you on tour
- Yes, you may bring a camera on tour to take photos or video footage
- If you don't check-in at least 15 minutes prior to the specified departure you may miss out and could result in cancellation without refund
- Pregnant guests or those with prior back complaints are unable to take part in a zipline tour - it goes without saying really!
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Christchurch Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.