- See many of the South Island’s incredible natural landscapes in a day
- TranzAlpine train journey from Christchurch to Arthur’s Pass is included
- No transport planning—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy time to go walking in the stunning Arthur’s Pass National Park
Departure & Return
Pickup and drop off is offered from your preferred location in Christchurch.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY NZSI Tours & Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized