You may also like
- Dinner tour on the Christchurch Tramway Restaurant
- Ride in an elegant tramcar through the city center
- Sip a welcome drink on arrival, and enjoy a 4-course dinner on the tram
- Pass by attractions like the Avon River and Canterbury Museum
Departure & Return
Cathedral Junction at 7.00 pm March – October and at 7:30 pm November – February.
Report time is 10 minutes prior to departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
You’re served a welcome drink, followed by a 4-course meal prepared with a seasonal menu (see sample in Itinerary below). Coffee and tea service accompanies dessert, and alcoholic drinks are available to purchase. Relax as you dine, chat with your companions and take in the sights of central Christchurch.
After dinner, the tram makes its way back to Cathedral Junction where your tour ends. (Click on the 'View additional info' link below to see a map of the tram route.)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children's menu is not available
- Dress code: Smart casual, suit or similar dress is recommended
- Smoking is strictly prohibited
- You may request your preference of a 2- or 4-person table when booking, but your choice is not guaranteed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Christchurch Attractions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Tramway Restaurant 4 Course Dinner Service through Christchurch.