5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the Waipara wine valley and the city of Christchurch during this full-day, guided, small-group tour with transportation in a luxury mini-van. See the city sights as your guide provides commentary and recommendations of what to do in New Zealand’s largest city. Look out at Lyttelton Port and the Canterbury farmlands from atop Port Hills and head north to the region’s wine country to visit boutique vineyards.
- Visit a number of boutique vineyards where Pinot Noir is produced
- Tour the city of Christchurch with a guide
- See city sights and get tips from your guide
- Round-trip transportation included as an added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Hotels, B&B's and home-stay's within central Christchurch.
- Christchurch Intl Airport, Christchurch New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canterbury Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine trail and Christchurch City day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine trail and Christchurch City day tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine trail and Christchurch City day tour
5 to 7 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWine TastingsExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingChristchurch4WD Tours - South IslandFood Tours - South IslandSporting Events - South IslandBus Tours - South IslandWine Tastings - South IslandExtreme - South IslandCategory
Orana Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsAkaroa Port Tours & TicketsChurch of the Good Shepherd Tours & TicketsSumner Beach Tours & TicketsBurkes Pass Tours & TicketsWaimakariri River Tours & TicketsAvon River Tours & TicketsChristchurch Arts Centre Tours & TicketsNew Regent Street Tours & TicketsAkaroa Harbour Tours & TicketsArthur's Pass National Park Tours & TicketsWaipara Springs Winery and Cafe Tours & TicketsPegasus Bay Winery and Restaurant Tours & TicketsCanterbury Museum Tours & TicketsThe Court Theatre Tours & TicketsMona Vale Tours & TicketsHagley Park Tours & TicketsHanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa Tours & TicketsCanterbury Earthquake National Memorial Tours & TicketsLake Pukaki Tours & Tickets