4 hours (Approx.)
When your cruise ship docks in Denarau's port, spend your time on shore exploring the Garden of the Sleeping Giants, a local Hindu temple, and the Namaka Market on this combination tour. Learn about the Nadi area's culture, history, and natural environment through these multiple island stops and your guide's insightful commentary. All entrance fees and round-trip transportation from Port Denarau are included.
- Shore excursion combines highlights of the Nadi area in a single tour
- Visit the lush Garden of the Sleeping Giant to see local flora
- See the largest Hindu temple in the South Pacific
- Local market visit to see and sample island produce
- Port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Light Refreshments & fruits
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fiji Eco Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39818P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDenarau IslandShore Excursions - NadiBus Tours - NadiPorts of Call Tours - NadiHalf-day Tours - NadiShore Excursions - LautokaBus Tours - LautokaPorts of Call Tours - LautokaHalf-day Tours - LautokaShore Excursions - Viti LevuBus Tours - Viti LevuPorts of Call Tours - Viti LevuHalf-day Tours - Viti LevuCategory