3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in Italian culture with a hands-on home cooking class. Learn to prepare an authentic four-course Genoese lunch with local wine and coffee. Work with your host to discover the secrets to traditional Genoese pesto, trofiette pasta, panzanella, and dessert. Sit down and enjoy your meal on a terrace overlooking the ocean and bring your new cooking skills and printed recipes home with you
- Learn authentic Genoese cooking in a local cook's home
- Prepare and enjoy a traditional 4-course lunch with wine and coffee
- Learn to pair Italian wine with different dishes and try local wines
- Gain skills to cook panzanella, trofiette, and canestrellini liguri di Pannarello at home
Saved to wishlist!
Trofiette pasta with pesto sauce
Chicken at the Genoese with roasted potatoes
Home made Yogurt Cake (or canestrellini liguri di Pannarello)
Hands on cooking class • 4 courses lunch • Coffee /wine / bevareges
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Corso Firenze, 46, 16136 Genova GE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids under 6 are free
- Near public transportation
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Home Cooking Class in Genoa?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Home Cooking Class in Genoa
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeGenoaCooking Classes - Piedmont & LiguriaCooking Classes - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoCooking Classes - MilanCategory
Corso Italia Tours & TicketsGenoa Cruise Port Tours & TicketsDoge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) Tours & TicketsGalata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare) Tours & TicketsBoccadasse Tours & TicketsBasilica della Santissima Annunziata del Vastato Tours & TicketsMonumental Cemetery of Staglieno Tours & TicketsPiazza de Ferrari Tours & TicketsSanta Margherita Ligure Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale) Tours & TicketsGenoa Via Garibaldi (Via Giuseppe Garibaldi) Tours & TicketsPort of Savona Tours & TicketsVia San Lorenzo Tours & TicketsBigo Tours & TicketsLa Biosfera Tours & TicketsSpianata Castelletto Tours & TicketsLighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Bianco Tours & TicketsBasilica of Santa Maria di Castello (Basilica di Santa Maria di Castello) Tours & Tickets