8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Nestled in the Bernese Alps at an elevation of 11,371 feet (3,466 metres) above sea level, the UNESCO–listed Jungfraujoch offers some of Switzerland’s most impressive mountain scenery—but knowing where to find the best photo spots requires local knowledge. On this tour, reach the best vantage points with your guide, and capture uninterrupted views over famous peaks including the Eiger and the Mönch—with pickup and drop-off at your centrally located Grindelwald accommodation included.
- Explore Switzerland’s scenic Jungfraujoch with your guide
- Reach the best vantage points to capture the scenery on camera
- Panoramic views over peaks such as the Eiger and the Mönch
- Round-trip travel from your centrally located Grindelwald hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup & drop off
Photography shooting on location and on-line gallery with 30 images.
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions ( All trains to and from Jungfraujoch approx. cost per person CHF190)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up and drop you off from all Grindelwald Hotels. In order to avoid crowds we need to take the first train to Jungfrau at 07:30 which means we need to depart from your hotel at 06:45. Also Tickets are cheaper if we take the first train to Jungfrau.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Photo Tour from Grindelwald?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Photo Tour from Grindelwald?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Photo Tour from Grindelwald
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGrindelwaldRail Tours - Swiss AlpsBus Tours - Swiss AlpsNature and Wildlife - Swiss AlpsWalking Tours - Swiss AlpsPhotography Tours - Swiss AlpsFull-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory