1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy on a morning guided tour of Hamilton Gardens, a 133-acre (54-hectare) site located along the Waikato River. Stroll among 21 themed gardens that exemplify botanical history and style. You’ll explore museum-style exhibitions of garden collections that represent civilizations throughout the world, from a Chinese dynasty to the Italian Renaissance. Learn from your docent how the garden was transformed from a garbage dump to this international treasure and popular attraction.
- 75-minute Hamilton Gardens tour
- Follow an informative guide through 21 themed gardens
- Learn about one of Waikato’s most visited attractions
- See worldwide and historical garden collections represented
Saved to wishlist!
10% discount voucher to use that day in the gift shop
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHamilton Gardens, Hungerford Crescent Cobham Drive, Hamilton 3216 New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- OPERATED BY Hamilton Gardens
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9628P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesHamiltonNature and Wildlife - North IslandAttractions & Museums - North IslandCategory