9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Swap Interlaken for the sights of Berne and Lake Thun with this private day trip for a group of up to 13 people. With your own guide, you’ll first travel to Lake Thun for a photo stop by the alpine lake. Continue to Berne to enjoy some free time admiring the city’s roses and its handsome old town, then finish up with visits to producers of Swiss chocolate and Gruyere cheese. Entrance fees to the factories and rose gardens are at your own expense.
- Private day trip to Lake Thun and Berne from Interlaken
- Stop to soak up the sights at stunning Lake Thun
- Spend time in the historic city of Berne and admire its roses
- Visit the Callier chocolate factory and sample the produce
- Stop at a Gruyere cheese producer to learn about the Swiss cheese
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
Boat pier station INTERLAKEN OST
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vehicles can accommodate collapsible wheelchairs; however the driver is unable to help passengers board or disembark due to insurance regulations
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY mysterytours Sightseeing Interlaken
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berne, Chocolate, and Gruyere Cheese Private Day Trip from Interlaken?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Berne, Chocolate, and Gruyere Cheese Private Day Trip from Interlaken?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Berne, Chocolate, and Gruyere Cheese Private Day Trip from Interlaken?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Berne, Chocolate, and Gruyere Cheese Private Day Trip from Interlaken
5 hours 45 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursChocolate Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesInterlakenUnique Experiences - Swiss AlpsBus Tours - Swiss AlpsChocolate Tours - Swiss AlpsFull-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory
Grindelwald First Tours & TicketsSt. Beatus Caves (St. Beatus-Höhlen) Tours & TicketsJungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium) Tours & TicketsWengen-Männlichen Aerial Cableway Tours & TicketsRhone Glacier Tours & TicketsGrimsel Pass Tours & TicketsSchynige Platte Tours & TicketsRapperswil Tours & Tickets