3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take the plunge and skydive amid the Swiss Alps in front of the Eiger's famous north face. The airborne adventure starts with a helicopter ride up to the snow-capped peaks and glaciers that surround the Eiger mountain. Then, you'll leap out of the helicopter for a tandem dive, parachuting gently down to Grindelwald. The experience includes round-trip transport from Interlaken. Weight limits apply, so check before you book.
- Grindelwald skydive in front of the Eiger north face
- Meet the skydive crew as you put on your jumpsuit and goggles
- Fly by helicopter around a snowy world of glaciers and peaks
- Leap out into the sky to do a tandem skydive with parachute
- Land in the chocolate box alpine village of Grindelwald
Saved to wishlist!
Interlaken pickup and drop-off
Use of jumpsuit, goggles, and gloves
Professional tandem skydiver
Photos and videos
Personal accident insurance
Departure & Return
Mittelweg 11, 3812 Wilderswil, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participants need to be in good general health and under the maximum weight restriction of 220lbs (105kg)
- Lightweight clothing such as jeans and sneakers are recommended all year round; in winter, bring gloves and a jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skydive Interlaken GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Original Eiger Jump Grindelwald?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Original Eiger Jump Grindelwald?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Original Eiger Jump Grindelwald?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Original Eiger Jump Grindelwald?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Original Eiger Jump Grindelwald
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Jungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium) Tours & TicketsLake Brienz (Brienzersee) Tours & TicketsAletsch Glacier Tours & TicketsMatterhorn Tours & TicketsBallenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsAdventure Park Interlaken (Seilpark Interlaken) Tours & TicketsHarder Kulm Tours & TicketsLake Thun (Thunersee) Tours & Tickets