4 hours (Approx.)
Combine some of Lautoka's highlights—the Namaka market, the island's largest Hindu Temple, and the Garden of the Sleeping Giants—on this half-day shore excursion. Learn about the island's flora at the Garden of the Sleeping Giants, see the locals doing their shopping at the market, and view one of the South Pacific's largest Hindu temples. Round-trip transportation from the cruise port included.
- Combine highlights of Lautoka in a single shore excursion
- Visit one of the South Pacific's largest Hindu temples
- Sample local produce at the Namaka Market
- Learn about native Fijian flora at the Garden of the Sleeping Giants
- Round-trip transportation from the cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
Light refreshments and fruits
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Advisable to bring: towels, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
- OPERATED BY Fiji Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39818P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLautokaShore Excursions - NadiPorts of Call Tours - NadiShore Excursions - Denarau IslandPorts of Call Tours - Denarau IslandShore Excursions - Viti LevuPorts of Call Tours - Viti LevuCategory