1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the Green Island (Ile Verte), the Eagle Beak (Bec de l'Aigle), and the Mugel Creek (Calanque du Mugel), which are part of the Calanques National Park, on this all-day kayaking tour. The best way to see these sites is by boat and you’ll have a special vantage point from the kayak. Before heading out, receive instructions on how to operate the kayak.
- See the coastline sights from out on the water
- This tour is a good option for active travelers
- The meeting point is easily accessible along the coast
- Locker rooms are available for storing your personal items
Saved to wishlist!
The listed price does not include parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Departure & Return
9:00am to 4:00pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EXPENATURE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 11256P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMarseilleKayaking - ProvenceKayaking - MarignaneKayaking - Aix-en-ProvenceCategory
Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)Palais LongchampMaritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)Place aux HuilesCentre de la Vieille ChariteMuseum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)Marseille Cathedral (Cathédrale La Major) Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)Calanque d’En-VauCap CanailleMuseum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)Palais du PharoRoman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)