- Mount Cook National Park ski plane and helicopter tour
- Combine a ski plane flight and a helicopter flight for the ultimate thrill!
- Enjoy spectacular aerial views of the Mount Cook National Park
- Soar over the Tasman Glacier and Hochstetter icefall
- Touchdown to experience the snow-covered landscapes up close
- Live commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
The airport is located 5 minutes prior to Aoraki Mount Cook Village on State Highway 80.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Marvel at the spectacular scenery as you soar over Tasman Terminal Lake, swoop around the Hochstetter ice fall, and spot the mighty peak of Mount Cook, New Zealand’s highest mountain. After gazing out over the vast Tasman Glacier, New Zealand’s longest glacier, touch down on one of the mountain peaks and step out to walk across the snowy landscapes.
On the return journey, switch to either a ski plane or a helicopter to complete your aerial adventure and enjoy a different perspective of the dramatic national park.
Back at the airport, a driver will be waiting to take you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flights may be cancelled due to the weather
- Minimum of 4 people per flight applies before the flight will operate
- Check in closes 45 minutes prior to flight time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inflite Ski Planes Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms