Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a scenic 20-minute helicopter flight through the rugged landscape of the Ben Ohau Mountain Range
- Helicopter experience includes a snow landing on a snow field high in the mountains
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Look out over a panorama of mountain peaks that surround the valleys of the Canterbury region, carved out by glaciers centuries ago. See the glacial waters of Lake Pukaki from above, and look north for a glimpse of distant Aoraki/Mt Cook, New Zealand’s tallest mountain, which towers 12,217 feet (3,724 meters) above sea level in the UNESCO-listed national park.
Listen as your pilot delivers expert commentary en route to one of the mountain peaks, where you’ll experience a soft landing in a snowfield. After some fantastic photo ops, you’ll fly back to the tour base for a ground transfer back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, Children weighing less than 15kgs are required to sit on a parents lap.
- It is recommended that warm clothing and suitable footwear be worn on this tour due to cold temperatures.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Totally Tourism - The Helicopter Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands