2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
See the best of Lake Tekapo and Aoraki Mt. Cook the easy way on this two-day guided tour. Travelers short on time don’t have to miss out on seeing two of the South Island’s most beautiful sights. Spend day one traveling between Queenstown and Tekapo, stopping at Aoraki Mt. Cook on the way. Return to Queenstown on day two, leaving plenty of time for short walks and spectacular views.
- Learn about the local culture and nature from your guide
- A maximum of 16 travelers will be on this tour
- One night’s accommodation at Lake Tekapo is included
- Avoid the hassle of self-driving in such a scenic area
Saved to wishlist!
Small Group & Fully Guided Tour
Bottled Water & Snacks
Optional activities - please select the tour option you want at time of booking
Departure & Return
Corner of Shotover & Camp Streets, 25 Shotover Street, Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
Meet by the wooden benches out front.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Children aged 7 years and below are required to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be provided (with 24 hours’ notice).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cheeky Kiwi Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo 2 Day Small Group Tour from Queenstown ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo 2 Day Small Group Tour from Queenstown ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo 2 Day Small Group Tour from Queenstown ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo 2 Day Small Group Tour from Queenstown ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mt Cook and Lake Tekapo 2 Day Small Group Tour from Queenstown
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMount CookQueenstownBus Tours - South IslandNature and Wildlife - South IslandOvernight Tours - South IslandMulti-day Tours - South IslandCategory