4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a half-day tour of the highlights of Nadi. First, drive to Anchorage lookout for panoramic views of the Mamanuca archipelago. Visit the site where the first Fijans landed and learn about the region’s history. Then tour Garden of the Sleeping Giants—which was once the private collection of the late American actor Raymond Burr—to view more than 2,000 species of orchids and cattleya hybrids.
- Half-day tour of Nadi highlights
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Morning or afternoon departures available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All entrance fee
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No Hats while at the Village
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Transific Fiji Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 90830P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursNadiHistorical Tours - Denarau IslandHistorical Tours - LautokaHistorical Tours - Viti LevuCategory