4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave from your hotel or make the most of your layover with this relaxing, half-day, guided tour to the home of a thousand orchids that includes a swim in thermal mud pools. Arrive at serene orchid garden known as the Garden of the Sleeping Giant to see tropical flowers and lush plant life in bloom. Eat fresh fruit and a Fijian barbecue lunch and sip root-based yaqona during a traditional Kava Ceremony.
- Visit a tropical botanic garden where thousands of orchids grow
- Take a thermal mud bath and enjoy locally grown fruit and lunch
- Option to drive and hike the Mountain of the Sleeping Giant
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Nadi Area Hotels: 9:00am / 1:00pm
- Denarau Hotels: 8:45am / 12:45pm
- Lautoka Area Hotels: 9:30am / 1:30pm
- Intercontinental Resort & Spa: 9:00am / 1:00pm
- The Shangri-La Fijian Resort: 8:45am / 12:45pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is smart casual, bring - Towels, Comfortable walking shoes, Spare change of clothes, Cameras,Mosquito repellent & a Sarong each per guest.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- OPERATED BY Fiji Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39818P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesNadiNature and Wildlife - Denarau IslandNature and Wildlife - LautokaNature and Wildlife - Viti LevuCategory