9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend the day sightseeing along the glittering French Riviera on this full-day explorer tour from Nice. Visit the Palace of Festivals, La Croisette Boulevard and the Walk of Fame in star-studded Cannes; gawp at the lavish yachts in Billionaires’ Quay; and discover the artist’s haven of Saint-Paul-de-Vence. Stop to visit the ’Trophy of the Alps’ in La Turbie and enjoy the views from Eze en-route to Monaco. Finally, head to glamorous Monte Carlo to try your luck at the iconic Monte Carlo Casino and see the famous Formula One Grand Prix circuit.
- Full-day tour of Cannes, La Turbie and Monte Carlo from Nice
- See the Palace of Festivals, the Walk of Fame and Boulevard La Croisette in Cannes
- Visit Antibes, Saint-Paul-de-Vence and the Fragonard perfume factory
- Take in the views from hilltop Eze
- Visit the Monte Carlo Casino, the Prince Palace and the Formula One Grand Prix circuit in Monte Carlo
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan
- Ideal introduction to the French Riviera for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Presentez vous avec votre voucher 5mn avant la prise en charge.
- Nice Port, 1430 Quai Amiral Infernet, 06300 Nice, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Folding wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The best of French Riviera Full-Day from Nice Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during The best of French Riviera Full-Day from Nice Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The best of French Riviera Full-Day from Nice Small-Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The best of French Riviera Full-Day from Nice Small-Group Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNiceShore Excursions - French RivieraBus Tours - French RivieraPorts of Call Tours - French RivieraFull-day Tours - French RivieraShore Excursions - Monte-CarloBus Tours - Monte-CarloPorts of Call Tours - Monte-CarloFull-day Tours - Monte-CarloShore Excursions - CannesBus Tours - CannesPorts of Call Tours - CannesFull-day Tours - CannesCategory
Hard Rock Cafe NiceQuai des États-UnisTourrettesMassena Square (Place Masséna)Castellane Quai LunelPlace GaribaldiNational Sport Museum (Musée National du Sport)Villa KerylosMt. Boron (Mont Boron)Nice Museum of Asian Arts (Musée des Arts Asiatiques)St. Paul de VenceVillefranche Cruise Port (Port de la Santé)Nice Corniche Roads (Les Trois Corniches)Hotel NegrescoSt. Nicholas Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Nicolas)Molinard Perfumery (Maison Molinard)Villa Ephrussi de RothschildCote d’Azur Observatory (Observatoire de la Cote d’Azur)Chateau de Cremat