Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Skydive over Lake Taupo from 15,000 feet (4,570 meters)
- Jump from a plane with a tandem master
- Get unbeatable views of Lake Taupo and the volcanoes of Tongariro National Park
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in a stretch Hummer
- Remember your jump with an optional souvenir DVD or photos
- Rotorua pickup available
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel, or drop zone if self-driving
Address: Yellow Hangar, Anzac Memorial Drive, Taupo Airport, Taupo
Return point: Returns to same departure location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- 220 lbs (100 kg) weight limit
- Children must be able to fit the harness
- Operated by multi-lingual tandem masters
- Rotorua pickups are only available for the 2pm jump slot
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tandem Skydiving (2002) Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Lake Taupo 15,000-Foot Tandem Skydiving.