- Evening cruise along the Seine River
- Sip on a glass of Champagne when you board your boat (for 8:30pm dinner cruises only)
- Enjoy a 3-course à la carte dinner with wine
- See iconic Paris attractions that line the Seine’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near the Eiffel Tower, central Paris Address: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris Directions: At the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Go to ponton 5 or 7. Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
What To Expect
Make your dinner selection from an à la carte menu of classic French cuisine (see Itinerary below for a sample menu). While you savor each of the three gourmet courses, enjoy the vocal and instrumental stylings of onboard musicians for a true bistro atmosphere. French wine and mineral water accompany your meal.
As the boat glides along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed riverbanks of the Seine River, see the famous monuments of Paris bathed in the golden glow of sunset. When darkness falls, admire monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Ile de la Cité, and Musée d’Orsay illuminated against the night sky.
Step out into the open-air deck for a breath of fresh evening air and immerse yourself in the romance of the City of Lights. At the end of your cruise, step back onto solid ground back at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual (sport shoes and shorts are not accepted but a tie is not required)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seino Vision (Bateaux Parisiens)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms