6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Swim with sea turtles in Vanuatu on a full-day trip to the Eton Blue Lagoon, Crystal Blue Lagoon, and Rarru Cascades that includes a morning tea and barbecue lunch. Choosing a tour that’s fully focused on spectacular nature and wildlife ensures time to cover a range of settings, for a scenic introduction to Vanuatu’s beaches and jungle in just one day of exploring.
- Full-day sea turtle tour with beaches and waterfall
- Enjoy an included barbecue lunch at Crystal Blue Lagoon
- Free time for shopping: Pick up duty-free goods
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at the Port Vila wharf or hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Morning tea (seasonal fruits)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For hotel guest's we will pick up directly from your hotel lobby. For day visitors coming on board cruise ships we will pick up directly from the Port Vila main wharf.
- Port Vila
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yumi Tours & Transfers Vanuatu
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Cascades and Swim with Turtles in Vanuatu?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover Cascades and Swim with Turtles in Vanuatu?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Cascades and Swim with Turtles in Vanuatu
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort VilaShore Excursions - Grande Terre4WD Tours - Grande TerreSporting Events - Grande TerreBus Tours - Grande TerreCity Tours - Grande TerreExtreme - Grande TerrePorts of Call Tours - Grande TerreHalf-day Tours - Grande TerreShore Excursions - Denarau Island4WD Tours - Denarau IslandSporting Events - Denarau IslandBus Tours - Denarau IslandCity Tours - Denarau IslandExtreme - Denarau IslandPorts of Call Tours - Denarau IslandHalf-day Tours - Denarau IslandShore Excursions - Nadi4WD Tours - NadiSporting Events - NadiBus Tours - NadiCity Tours - NadiExtreme - NadiPorts of Call Tours - NadiHalf-day Tours - NadiCategory