3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Float the Rentapao River on a kayaking trip from Port Vila that goes deep into the tropical rainforest, passing local villages and mangrove thickets along the way. An easy-going current and the choice between 1- and 2-person kayaks makes this a great option for families with children, who can paddle with help from an adult, and you’ll have the chance to swoop into a freshwater swimming hole using a ‘Tarzan’-style swing.
- Kayaking tour combines active exploring with a laid-back pace
- Cushioned kayak seats provide support while paddling
- No prior kayaking experience required
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Port Vila hotels and ships
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Includes pick up at your local Port Villa Hotel or Cruise Terminal
- Port Villa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant are free of charge up to 5 years old.
- Adult pricing applies to all other travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vanuatu Ecotours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "This tour is a must if you want to see natural beauty, have some fun, and also enjoy some amazing fresh fruits at the end of the tour." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPort VilaShore Excursions - Grande TerrePorts of Call Tours - Grande TerreKayaking - Grande TerreShore Excursions - Denarau IslandPorts of Call Tours - Denarau IslandKayaking - Denarau IslandShore Excursions - NadiPorts of Call Tours - NadiKayaking - NadiCategory