1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an evening on the ocean on this small group tour. Watch the sun set over Rarotonga, then float above the water as the stars emerge. Get to know the Cook Islands’ unique marine life from the comfort of your paddle board or kayak. On your return to land, contrast life on the water with your guides’ authentic Cook Islands fire dance.
- No experience required: all participants get a watercraft lesson and proper equipment
- Ask your guide all about local history and geography on this small group tour
- Enjoy your choice of gear: select a single or double kayak or a paddle board
- Safety first: life jackets and reef shoes can be provided, and your guide is first-aid trained
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Any pickups and drop-offs
Departure & Return
Main Road Muri, Ngatangiia Across from LBV Bakery, Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative night for this tour.
- In the event that the weather is not appropriate for the tour we will do our best to reschedule for an alternate night of your choice. If there's not a suitable night a full refund will be issued less any admin fees.
- Child pricing applies to those who are sharing a vessel (not the double kayak) and must be accompanied by an adult. If your child wants or is old enough to have their own vessel (5 years) then you need to book the adult price.
- Dress code is water friendly gear i.e. swimwear, comfortable clothing.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Vessel choice. You must specify your vessel choice (paddleboard or kayak) at the time of the booking.
- PLEASE read cancellation policy carefully to avoid confusion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KiteSUP Cook Islands Water Sports Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34250P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesRarotongaStand Up Paddleboarding - AvaruaKayaking - AvaruaStand Up Paddleboarding - TahitiKayaking - TahitiStand Up Paddleboarding - North IslandKayaking - North IslandCategory