Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Walk among geysers and hot springs at Waiotapu Geothermal Wonderland
- See Rotorua’s redwood forest, lakefront, and historic sites like Ohinemutu
- Observe Maori traditions at the Mitai Maori Experience
- Learn how the traditional hangi meal is cooked in hot spring pools
Departure & Return
Please be waiting 15 minutes before Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Information Centre 11167 Fenton St, Rotorua
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child half price of adult
- Infants free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Be aware that it is required a minimum of 2 persons to run SnapShOt
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Headfirst Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.