Don’t worry—here are some similar options
15 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the best of Rotorua with a tour that combines daytime sightseeing with an evening of Maori culture. Visit Waiotapu Geothermal Wonderland and see landmarks like Knox Geyser and Champagne Pool, then take a Rotorua highlights tour that includes Ohinemutu, and Sulphur Point. The evening at Mitai Maori Experience features a traditional hangi dinner, cultural performance, and nature walk with glow worms.
- Walk among geysers and hot springs at Waiotapu Geothermal Wonderland
- See Rotorua’s redwood forest, lakefront, and historic sites like Ohinemutu
- Observe Maori traditions at the Mitai Maori Experience
- Learn how the traditional hangi meal is cooked in hot spring pools
Saved to wishlist!
Hangi dinner at the Maori Village
Pickup from i-Site or accomodation
Transport by air-conditioned coach or van
Full commentary by driver/guide
Self guided tour of Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland (90 minutes)
Entry into Waimangu Volcanic Valley
Maori cultural performance and Hangi meal at Mitai
Self guided tour of Waimangu Volcanic Village ( 2 and 1/2 hours )
SnapshOt Rotorua city sights tour, 90 minutes
Lady Knox Geyser.
Departure & Return
1167 Fenton Street, Rotorua 3007, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child half price of adult
- Infants free.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Be aware that it is required a minimum of 2 persons to run SnapShOt
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Headfirst Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Spend the morning in Waiotapu Geothermal Wonderland.- This was great, I would suggest adding 30 minutes onto this part of the tour to walk all the trails you had to hustle." See review
Product code: 21521P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingRotoruaBus Tours - North IslandHistorical Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandBus Tours - TaurangaHistorical Tours - TaurangaFull-day Tours - TaurangaBus Tours - Tongariro National ParkHistorical Tours - Tongariro National ParkFull-day Tours - Tongariro National ParkCategory
Rainbow Springs Nature ParkGovernment Gardens RotoruaRangitaiki RiverTe PuiaVelocity ValleyLake Rotokakahi (Green Lake)Buried Village of Te WairoaMaori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)Waimangu Volcanic ValleyMt. TaraweraLake Tikitapu (Blue Lake)Hell's Gate Geothermal ParkLake RotoruaBlue BathsRedwoods Forest WhakarewarewaAgrodomeParadise Valley Springs Wildlife ParkPolynesian SpaLake OkarekaRotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)