2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Treat yourself to a 1-hour therapeutic mud bath and sulfur spa package at Hells Gate Geothermal Park. Located in one of Rotorua’s most active geothermal zones, Hells Gate features mud bath treatments that leave your body rejuvenated and skin smooth. Have the option to cool off with a dip in waterfall pools after your treatment, and enjoy the ease of round-trip hotel transfers.
- Soak in a mud bath for relaxation and health benefits
- Soothe travel weary muscles at a picturesque setting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided from Rotorua hotels
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Bathe in Mud Bath & Sulphur Spas
Complimentary Shuttle Service (Bookings Essential)
Food and drinks
Swimwear and Towels available to hire onsite
Departure & Return
Departure Point351 State Highway 30, Tikitere, Rotorua 3074, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
Hell's Gate offers a complimentary shuttle service from within Rotorua CBD. Bookings are
essential, please check the Hell's Gate website for the latest shuttle timetable and to contact the
provider to organise your shuttle service.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operating days and hours may vary, please see the Hell’s Gate website for latest updates and last entrance times.
- We recommend that women do not use our bathing facilities whilst pregnant. However, it is an individual’s choice and we recommend that you seek advice from your health professional if you are wanting to bathe.
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The minimum age for the Mud Bath is 2.5 years, and for the Sulphur Spa is 6 months.
- Children are considered those aged 5 -15. Under 4s are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hell's Gate Geothermal Reserve & Mud Spa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 27395P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Government Gardens RotoruaRotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)AgrodomeBlue BathsTe PuiaBuried Village of Te WairoaVelocity ValleyLake RotoitiRangitaiki RiverSulphur PointHell's Gate Geothermal ParkRedwoods Forest WhakarewarewaLake OkarekaPolynesian SpaMaori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)Rainbow Springs Nature ParkParadise Valley Springs Wildlife ParkWaimangu Volcanic ValleyLake Rotokakahi (Green Lake)Lake Rotorua