7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
With geothermal landscapes and rich Maori heritage, Rotorua ranks among New Zealand’s must-see destinations. On this tour, hit top attractions including Champagne Lake, Lady Knox geyser, and Wai-O-Tapu with your guide and see the best of Rotorua in one day. Explore Maori history, customs, and craft traditions at the Living Maori Village, and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour—limited to 15 people.
- See the best of Rotorua in one comprehensive tour
- Discover attractions including Champagne Lake and Lady Knox geyser
- Small-group guided tour limited to 15 people
- Entry fees plus round-trip travel from your Rotorua hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop off in Rotorua
Official Professional driver/guide
Transport by 2017/18 air-conditioned Luxury minivan
Lunch is not Included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Please note this is a small group day tour experience!
- Please be in the hotel lobby at the time allocated for pick-up
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Zealand Discovery Tours Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour: Wai-O-Tapu, Lady Knox Geyser, Champagne Lake, Maori Village ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Tour: Wai-O-Tapu, Lady Knox Geyser, Champagne Lake, Maori Village ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 42230P45
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRotoruaShore Excursions - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandWalking Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - TaurangaBus Tours - TaurangaNature and Wildlife - TaurangaWalking Tours - TaurangaPorts of Call Tours - TaurangaFull-day Tours - TaurangaShore Excursions - Tongariro National ParkBus Tours - Tongariro National ParkNature and Wildlife - Tongariro National ParkWalking Tours - Tongariro National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Tongariro National ParkFull-day Tours - Tongariro National ParkCategory
Lake Rotokakahi (Green Lake)Lake OkarekaRainbow Springs Nature ParkSulphur PointBlue BathsMt. TaraweraGovernment Gardens RotoruaBuried Village of Te WairoaMaori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)Polynesian SpaTe PuiaRotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife ParkAgrodomeLake Tikitapu (Blue Lake)Rangitaiki RiverLake RotoitiRedwoods Forest WhakarewarewaWaimangu Volcanic ValleyVelocity Valley