Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A flexible tour to suit your needs and interests
- Entrance fees to the sites you select are included
- Hotel transfers are provided
- Learn about the history and culture of the area from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointRotorua, Rotorua, Rotorua District, Bay of Plenty Region, North Island
Departure 9:15am Rotorua i-SITE Visitor Centre 1167 Fenton Street Departing 9:15am be please be ready 10 minutes before. If you want to change to another central city pickups please call or contact the local supplier with your Viator voucher ready so this can be arranged.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you want to be picked up from a centrally located Rotorua accommodation at 8:45am please call us with your Viator voucher number so we can arrange that for you.
- Ensure you bring sensible walking shoes and warm jacket
- Option to Add on a number of optional attractions - including Waimangu, Hobbiton and Whakarewarea
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Headfirst Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.