8 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Main pick up point is the Rotorua I-site, however, will pick up from other Rotorua CBD locations as required. We do not pick up outside of Rotorua.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thermal Land Shuttle
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Wai-O-Tapu & Waimangu Full Day Tour
8 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRotoruaBus Tours - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandFull-day Tours - North IslandBus Tours - TaurangaNature and Wildlife - TaurangaFull-day Tours - TaurangaBus Tours - Tongariro National ParkNature and Wildlife - Tongariro National ParkFull-day Tours - Tongariro National ParkCategory
Te PuiaLake RotoitiLake Tikitapu (Blue Lake)Waimangu Volcanic ValleyGovernment Gardens RotoruaLake RotoruaLake OkarekaVelocity ValleyParadise Valley Springs Wildlife ParkHell's Gate Geothermal ParkBuried Village of Te WairoaMaori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)Blue BathsSulphur PointRainbow Springs Nature ParkAgrodomeRotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa)Mt. TaraweraRedwoods Forest WhakarewarewaPolynesian Spa