- Full-day combination tour from Rotorua
- See the natural phenomenon of the Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Choose the cave tour option that suits you
- Guided tour of Hobbiton Movie Set
- Pay for just the experiences that interest you
- Pickup in Rotorua, drop-off in Rotorua or Auckland
Departure & Return
Our main pick up is at 6:45am at 1167 Fenton Street outside I-Site Rotorua. If you want to change to one of the pick ups below please call or email the local supplier with your Viator voucher ready so this can be arranged. Please be ready 10 minutes before departure time. Phone: +64 3 477 9083
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child ages 4–14 half price of adult
- Black Labyrinth: Minimum age 12 years old, minimum weight 99 pounds (45 kg.)
- Black Abyss: Minimum age 16 years old, 99 pounds (45 kg.)
- If doing a Black Abyss or Black Labyrinth Tour, a wet suit will be provided for you. However, please bring swimwear to wear underneath your wetsuit as well as a towel and a warm change of clothes.
- Please note: if you decide to end your day in Auckland and do not want to join the Hobbiton Movie Set Tour you will have two hours at Hobbiton to relax in their cafe.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Headfirst Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This is a good offer to transfer us from our hotel in Rotorua - Matamata (Hobbiton) - Waitomo (GlowWorm and Ruakuri) - then to our next hotel in Auckland City Centre." See review